Great organized dice throw game!
Wildrose Creation Version
HOW WE PLAY THE DICE GAME
There are likely other ways to play the game but we have a good time playing the method we were taught. The plays are done utilizing six dice.
- Each player rolls one dice to determine who plays first
- (high dice plays first).
- The winning player now rolls all 6 dice.
- Players must have at least 1000 points in one hand to start the game.
- The dice are scored by the following:
- 1 dot scores 100 points by itself but 3 single dots score 1000
- 2 dots only count when 3 dice have 2 dots each are rolled producing 200 points
- 3 dots only count when 3 dice have 3 dots each are rolled producing 300 points
- 4 dots only count when 3 dice have 4 dots each are rolled producing 400 points
- 5 dots on 1 dice count 50 points each although 3 dice with 5 dots will count 500 points
- 6 dots only count when 3 dice have 6 dots each are rolled producing 600 points
- The above lays out the general progression of scoring although additional points are made when any one of the above adds additional dice of the same value. An example would be 4 dots of 100 which would increase the score to 2000. 5 dots of 100 would be 4000 and 6 dots of 100 would be 8000. The same is true for the remaining dice.
- The game is played until the first player to reach 10,000 has played and is declared the